Join us May 19th, 2018 for the International Biscuit Festival in Knoxville, TN!
International Biscuit Festival 2017 Results:
- Kimberly Asbury was named Grand Champion of the Southern Biscuit Flour Biscuit Baking Contest. Her Alabama Scotch Egg Biscuits won over eleven other competitors and topped the Special category competition.
- The other category winners were Evie Braude in the student category, Conno Mathis in the savory category, and Alexis Durand in the sweet category.
- Alex Belew Catering was named the People's Choice Award winner in Biscuit Boulevard tasting area, sponsored by Clayton Bank and Trust. Festival goers couldn't get enough of Toffee Bread Pudding Biscuit creation.
- The Runners Up for the award were The Phoenix Pharmacy & Fountain and The Drawing Room.
- Best Biscuit Hero went to Oli Bea for creating over 2700 biscuits with chorizo gravy, pork, and chives as well as catering Friday evening's Biscuit Bash.
- The Critic's Choice Award went to Frussie's Deli &Bakery.
- The Last Biscuit Standing went to Murray's Cheese of Kroger.
- The Best Biscuit Booth Award was given to The Drawing Room.
- In other Biscuit news, the winner of the Miss or Mr. Biscuit Pageant was Christina Sayer.
- Andy Dunsmore was the winner of the Biscuit Songwriting Competition, held on the South Knox Studio Flatbed Music Stage.
International Biscuit Festival is proudly sponsored by the Travel Channel!
The International Biscuit Festival has joined with a select group of partners committed to growing the Festival into one of the premier food events in the nation. Check out our major supporters here. After all, who doesn't love a good Biscuit?!
Do you love Biscuits and all their related bits and bobs? Check out our Biscuit Bazaar and Biscuit Boulevard, where the best Biscuit Bakers (and their friends) come together to tantalize your tastebuds. From jam to cheese to Benton's Bacon, we'll have it all!